Sunday, January 11, 2009

hey ya!

OMG!
it's been a long time since i posted anything!
last year to be exact. haha.
sorry guys!
so anyway, i'm updating what has happened to me so far.

finished with my 1st project,"odd one out"

i was supposed to show a play of colours in this one but i think it didn't stand out that much. :(
it's not that great and i'm kind of disappointed with it. :((
was expecting something nicer and bigger but when i saw the outcome, it was so LITTLE it looks as if it was a play toy for kids.
dang! X(


2nd project is on going right now.
we had to pick an occupation and my group pick batik artist.
we interviewed this dude at waris seni who had a lot of experiences with it.mr aziz ma'as

we asked him all about working space and such and he digress A LOT.
don't get me wrong, it was a pleasure listening to all of his experiences but we talked for 2 hours and we didn't get much.
i thought it was enough but when we presented on friday, my lecturer said that we didn't have enough info.
so, i was disappointed(again) and we had to come up with an idea this monday.
haish.
tension2.

my schedule for next week,
monday = present an idea for the working space
tues-sun = had to finish ess assignment(weather reading), bcm joint assignment, and working space design(model and drawings) -- i don't think the itme will be enough though.

help me somebody!!
i don't think i can bear the load now.. :((
ni yang trase nak tuka kos neh

anyway, i'm off for research~
i'll post some other time aite?
wish me luck for my assignments!! X(

No comments: