Wednesday, April 1, 2009

my peeps! X)

people!
i'm baaaack~~~
hahaha, not entirely laa..
just for a short while...
i'm taking "a break" from books and finals for a while but don't worry...
i will be back on track SOON ;)
just want to update u guys on what has been happening to me these past few weeks..

1. portfolio day for internal and external has finally and officially ended today. hurrah! XD no more drawings!!! hahahaha.. my final project is so-so since the lecturers didn't have that many comments soooo i'm not sure whether it's a bad thing or a good thing... exam is coming up too! T_T wish me luck!! i'm going to need lots of it.. boo! X(

2. someone made some sort of shit to me and two of my friends today and i'm totally PISSED!!! ya hear? P-I-S-S-E-D!!! hopefully that person can come to his/her senses soon or i will plunge my fist to your face. haha, gile gangster. but seriously, something bad will happen soon. beware! >=(

3. i haven't gone back home for 2 weeks!!!! X( and it will be another 2 weeks to complete the finals and that adds up to one month of staying in UIA. damn. T_T i miss my family.... i wanna mmet my bro at his plkn... my mom is going to perak this weekend. damn. (sorry for swearing ajaa)

4. my wisdom tooth is growing rapidly now and it hurts soooo bad!!!!! i can't even eat nor chew properly without having a toothache every 0.1 second. and i had to eat my last resort food: bubor nasi which i profusely refuse to eat due to my lack interest of 'sup'. but it works out in the end. it's not so bad and i might even eat the bubor when my tooth is not aching =]

hmm, i'm guessing that's all for now~ will c u guys again in another 2 weeks!!! ttyl~ muahxx! XP

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha.. makan jugak.. kan aku dah kate, makan dulu.. degey.. tak kenal make tak cinte maa...

hahaha....

p/s:aku masih belum dapat makan cendol... T_T

bella said...

hahahahaha!!!
ko nak dpt cendol dr mane ni weh? ;p

Unknown said...

huwarrrgh.... nak cendol pulut... nak cendol pulut.....