Wednesday, April 29, 2009

T_T

alhamdulillah is all i can say when i found my mom's necklace just now!
ah, the bliss~!!!
thanks to those that pray for me! :D


but there's another bad news today.
this thing has been happening a lot now.
to my ipod nonetheless.
my baby.
my soul.
my partner.
everytime i tried to plug in the ipod to my laptop, it would not detect it at all. :(
and when it does, a message saying, 'your ipod is corrupted' was flashed in front of my eyes.
wtf?!
my ipod is in a good condition.
it can still play all the songs and the vids.
damn ipod, what happened to you?!
so, everytime i have to charge or put it some more songs, i have to reset it first. :(
note that reset is not deleting everything in the ipod.
more like a boot or some sort.
ah, x rti nak ckp.
anyway, my sister recommends me to restore (deleting everything) it.
i mean, some of the songs and vids are not even in my laptop anymore.
xnk la download balek.
argh!!
what should i do?! :((

6 comments:

farah nasiha suhaili said...

see..told ya u aren't wearing ur necklace that day!lol.
wat glabah je.
mak nenek!!

henrique said...

haha. ak da agak dah..

sebab ipod akan ad problem ngan window. lagi2 klu kaw slalu unplug ipod bfo ejecting properly..


hold 'select' ngan 'menu' 10 second..

screen goes black.

pastu hold 'select' and 'prev' until disk mode.

plugin back kat itunes.

still ko akan hilang sume but

lesson learnt! jgn unplug ipod from window SESUKA HATI!!!

bella said...

haha, farah..
ye, anda btol..
aku je kabot aitu..
seb baek ade kat uma~~

hahaha, nesh..
manede aku maen sesuke ati je cabot weh!
aku tau la care nak eject..
aku just xtau wat happen.. =/
staip kali nak cocok aku kna reset sperti yg ko ckp tuh...
thx anyway! =]

a.j. said...

na... kau kena bug la tu...

cbe check hidden file

scan gune kaspersky ngan nod...

mesti beruk yang tersangkut

bella said...

oh, alright!
thx ayub!! :D

ayuni barney said...

beruk tsangkut. lol