Tuesday, April 28, 2009

oh.my.god!

oh.my.god #1

hah!
the day of QTI has finally come to grace me with its presence.
doubling my nervousness, result of sem 2 08/09 is going to be out today after 5pm!
i woke up at 8.30am this morning.
my heart was thumping and gendang-ing like it's going to burst.
it must stop. seriously.

around 11.15, en hamid came to pick me up and run through the road with me twice to get my mind freshen up.
i was ready and confident by then coz en hamid helped me less this time.
little did i know...
jeng3...

a white kancil plated BJY 659 parked in front of the office and was waiting for me.
i went inside and adjusted my chair yada3 while waiting for the dude to go into the office.
and my journey begins..........................................!

disaster no #1
at the exit of the centre, i was about to go when the car suddenly lurched backward when my gear was at 1.
i don't know why.
and it died instantly.
damn.

disaster no #2
for qti, we have only 1 round-about to test.
so, i was quite confident when i had passed it.
suddenly, the examiner said, 'awak buat jalan ni cam awak punye je kan?!'
i was like, what the hell?!
i asked him what was wrong with what i did?!
he replied, 'signal ke hape x kasik langsong.'
my eyes went as round as nad's eyes when she was 'drowning' at pangkor. (inside joke :p)
i was madly apologizing to him and he was like, 'it's ok2.'
so, since i was the last to test, he asked me to take a short cut coz he's tired.
and i was dancing inside since the short cut is really short.
huhu.

disaster #3
at the U-turn aka the short cut, i was grinning to myself and what not.
while slowing the car down, i looked on the other side.
a car was about to pass so i pushed the break to stop the car altogether.
and guess what the disaster is?!
i pushed the gas paddle!!!!!!!!
the car went zooming to the front but luckily my hands were quick to turn the sterring(is this how you spell it?) and foot changed to the break paddle.
the examiner was mad.
freaking mad.
and i was freaking out!
the car died, the front tire hit a divider.
i was seriously about to cry back then.
i plucked up my courage and re-started the car and drove off.
the ride back was unpleasant since he was saying bad stuff.
i know i'm not a good driver and stuff.
haih.
but on the way back, nothing bad happened so that was a plus i guess. =/

lucky me, he said, 'saye pass kan awak ni so awak tambah klas and testing ngan en hamid lagi ek. saye tutop sbelah mate je pass kan awak ni.'
i was seriously grateful to the dude.
seriously.
thank you dude and thank you God for stopping my car in time before anything bad happens.

oh.my.god #2

some of you are going to be shocked to death by this.
be prepared.
are you prepared?!
alright.

i lost my necklace.
yes, the gold necklace with diamond fruit aka buah permata aka diamond locket(is it a locket? =/)
i was freaking out until now!
yesterday, when i went to klcc and times with farah and kayan, i noticed that it was gone.
i was panicking big time.
i mean, it was my mom's wedding necklace.
a lot of memories in it!
we traced back our steps when farah told me, 'aku xnmpk pown ko pakai rantai time smayang td'.
so, i was a bit confused.
while recalling the memories of the last time i saw my necklace, i called ibai(my youngest bro) to check my bed.
in case it's there.
the result is nada. :(
so i called my mom saying that i'll be home late trying to track back the necklace.
she said, 'if it's lost there, there's no way you'll be able to find it. someone must have taken it by then. lagipon, mak da lame x nampak nabilah pakai rantai. rantai mane satu ni?!'
memories was recollected.
i also haven't seen or touched that necklace for a long time.
if you might not have known, i love to play the necklace.
and lately, i haven't done that.
i went home last night and did a thorough check on my bed, under the bed and anywhere possible.
it is yet to be found.
please, pray that i found that necklace soon guys!
it really means a lot to me. T_T

same thing happened at kaed during yaa's bday when the necklace was hanging loosely at my neck and the fruit(buah) was missing.
with the help of nad, yaa, kak wa, dol, bro shauqee and bro fern, we found it.
thank you for that guys!

jom doa same2 kawan..... :(

5 comments:

a.j. said...

semoga semuanya baik

amin!

bella said...

amin.. >_<

ayuni barney said...

alaaaa,, siannye necklace ko ilang.
isk3.. aku pna rase weh. tp da jmpe la.
atas usehe same rakan2.. hehe..
hope ko jmpe balek yep!!

uih garang na instructor ko. kalo aku la,
da hempuk die ngn stereng kete. wawa
tau la da terer bwk kete. dulu pon die
blaja tkedek2 gak. hish maghoh btol aku
kan aku da mmbebel. hahaaha

bella said...

hahaha, da jmpe da yun!
alhamdulillah!

yeah, garang ke x..
aku ttp bkn pmandu bhemah..
hahaha..

Obygail William said...

isk3...
x yah naik kereta la bell...
aku x sanggup kehilangan kow
^^