Saturday, November 22, 2008

movies, movies, movies...

guys, i'm so sorry for taking a such loooong time to update my blog. the internet was hogged by my bro and sis so i didn't get a chance to go online. sorry again.

thursday, 20th november '08
we had siblings day out!(it's just me, my older sis, my lil sis and my lil bro. afiq is taking spm this time. poor him.) haha, this day is kind of rare for us since it's either me or my sis, bina, are away. obviously we took this opportunity to 'bond' with ourselves. we went to watch madagascar which is damn hilarious!!! seriously! i was in doubts when radzi and nesh told me to go and watch it. do you want to know how hilarious it is?! i was laughing at every minute of the movie. seriously. i think the people around me are kind of annoyed. haha. so, for those who haven't watch it, go watch it! BUT our special day didn't end there. guess where we went after that?! come on. guess people! ugh, alright. i'll tell you. we went karaoke-ing! :D unexpected eh?! huhu. i'm not much of a singer but it was fun. i sang until my voice was unrecognizable. btol neh. macam laki nak matang da. haha. we sang and laughed for 3 freaking hours and luckily sempat nk sembahyang asar. huh. camne bole lupe. and so, our day finally ends after we pray maghrib and bought dunkin donuts and apple pies from mcd. the ride home was a torture though. jam gile! pity my sis since she's driving a manual car.

friday, 21st november '08
this day is like every other day. lazying around the house, cleaning nooks and crannies, you get the gist. BUT, what makes my day was a korean movie i have in my laptop. i was saving it for the holidays and it's the holidays now. duh. before hols starts, i became obsessed of korean stuffs. the movies, short dramas and of course the songs. you might be thinking, "korean stuffs are lame" but let me assure you, it is definitely not. i was like you guys back in the days but as i got to know it bit by bit, it became an obsession. even nad is starting to like 'em. kan nad?! :D uhh, i'm digressing here so let's get back to business. the movie. it's called "A Moment to Remember". my friend gave this movie and again, i was doubting. she said it was SERIOUSLY heart wrenching. and fyi, i don't like sad movies. and sometimes, i laughed at the sad part. which is weird. so, i decided to give this movie a chance and off i go! the movie lasted about two and a half hours. and guess what?! i cried like shit. my nose was clogged, my face was flushed and my eyes were red. i never cried that hard since......... since............ ugh, i can't remember. there were only few movies that can make me cried so hard. not sepi. not cinta. a walk to remember maybe. and not only this movie(a moment to remember) is sad, it makes me feel like i want to get married as soon as possible. eventhough it just a movie, the role of the guy made me think that it IS possible to find a decent guy out there. he might not be right in front of me now, but he will be. someday. sigh. oh! i forgot to mention that i watched it twice in one day. that's how good the movie is. for the ladies out there, i recommend you guys to watch this movie and you'll see what i'm trying to deliver here. for guys, if you want it, feel free to ask. i won't judge. ;)

i can't wait for twilight to come out!!! 27th november, here i come! sape nk join g tgk?! :D

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg omg omg i watched a moment too remember!
me and fuza tgk same2 haha same nangis! lol
i'm in love with the guy!!!!

bella said...

ah! same!
i am in love with the guy right now.
kalo ade laki camtu dlm dunie ni, mmg best weh.
aku mati dgn bahagie. =]

Anonymous said...

if only a guy like that exist.
an he's an architect!
*drools*

bella said...

yeah~ *sigh*
that's why i love that movie so much now! XD
an architect who's caring and such..
gile rare..
dak archy da r sume emo je tgk.. ;p

donad said...

nak tgk cte tu!
pnjm2 :)

bella said...

haha, bole2...
nnt aku kasik na..
aku nak kasi ko nanges gilerrrr3.. :D