Wednesday, November 26, 2008

happy birthday mom!

yesterday(25th nov) was my mom's birthday and we were planning on having a small surprise party for her. around 5pm, my sis drove us to the nearest bakery to pick out a cake. we end up with a chocolate cake covered with white cream and blueberry on top(but we paid using mom's money.haha!kjam gile ktorg. ;p).

and so, the surprise plan was put into action. we cleaned the house a little bit more cleaner than before(but it still looks the same. bsepah.). we waited for mom to come home which is kind of late. we got a bit bored and watched the tv first. a few minutes after 7, my mom's honda pulled up in front of the house. with excitement and impatience(for the match to spark), me and my sis went to the kitchen to set the candle but my mom was inside the house in minutes. the candle was yet to be lit. i got desperate and went to the living room to distract her. my brain was frozen at that moment and my mom was entering the kitchen. luckily, my lil sis called her and said "mak! umm......... spek! ibai!". my mom was puzzled for a moment and was about to scold my bro because the glasses he's wearing is brand new and cost a fortune. i couldn't help but laughed out loud on the spot and it makes my mom more puzzled. she was like "what?! what?! ape jadi ngan spek ibai? xkn da rosak kot? nape korg gelak?".

feeling defeated, my sis brought the cake to the living room and we started singing the "happy birthday song" (while snickering). my mom was touched(i think coz she was dabbing her eyes) while my lil bro light up the candles(api dpt dr dapor masak). and so, that's the whole story here. we had the traditional "frozen while cutting the cake for picture purposes". enjoy. :)


and so, the night ends with all of us(my dad's in langkawi) went to have dinner at Al-Rafi Bistro. we splurged on food a lot that night. i had keuy tiow pattaya, my sis had nan cheese with tandoori, my lil bro had chicken chop sandwich, my lil sis had chicken filled with cheese, my other lil bro bad chicken chop, while the birthday girl had roti telor only. haha. it costs my mom 60 bucks that night. yowza! gile mahal. anyway, we gave her a birthday while she was eating and since my mom can't read without her glasses, my sis offered to be her 'eyes'. an eventful night and a funny one too.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!! :D

7 comments:

Unknown said...

anak2 yg baek..

bella said...

ngee~ :D

R4FID said...

epi belated to her

.Cik Nana. said...

hepi belated beday to ur mum.how old is she?

bella said...

haha, tq rafid n husna.. =]
um, die da 48..
x pcaye ibuku da stue itu~
huu~

Anonymous said...

happy belated birthday to her. err dah terlambat sgt kah? hehe. tertanya, kuey tiaw pattaya tu mcm mana? first time dgr.

n tiba2 teringat pulak makcik jutarasa: kuey tiooow goreng satu siappp!!

bella said...

haha, rindu juta~~ X)
kuey tiow pattaya tu kuey tiow goreng dbalot telor...
cam nasik goreng pattaya gak r..
huhu..
sdap! mesti cube! :D