Monday, November 10, 2008

hey-ho~

hello everybody! hai semua! konichiwa minna-san! anneyong haseyo!

i'm very very very very new at this blogging thing so it might took me some time to beautify it and such... so just bear with it aite? ;)

so, as an intro, i would like to tell you why i chose the name 'a spot of bother' as the name for my blog...

me and my best friend, farah, was trying to come up with witty names for my blog...
she suggested to put the one thing that sets me apart from everybody else........ which is my mole...! like duh!

here are her suggestions:
1. black mole(actually, i came up with this one but i don't want to tell her coz it's embarrassing!)
2. dot
3. dotted
4. dota(guys would have a total laugh at this one!)

and so, i came across a book (owned by my sis for a few weeks but the wrapper is still on.. this is so her!) which was on my desk entitled... jeng4! "a spot of bother" by mark hadden... but this doesn't count as plaigrism kan?! and for a second i thought, 'hey! this could work!' since the book is supposed to be funny and i'm funny(aren't i?!) and it did work... yay me!! ngee~! =D

therefore, this blog has 2 meanings to it!
1. a spot(my mole) is a bother for me! -since many people i encountered with had made jokes about it.... and it kind of saddens me.. =(
2. it can also mean that a spot in my mind has been bothering me so i have to tell people what it is... which is why this blog is born! *a chorus of choir comes in*

phew! i've been blabbering for how long i'm not sure... =/ so, i end my first entry with "you better read this blog or you'll be sorry!"
haha, my ending is supposed to be an encouragement, not a warning okay people...?! XP

4 comments:

faragadisbiasa said...

huyt2!
wah..
bley tahan gak arh blog kaw nih weh!not bad for an amature.haha
aku dlu lg sux dr kaw kot.
so cpat2la bercherita yep!
cant wait!

Anonymous said...

bella bella!

i found ur blog yesterday! nyehnyeh.

anyways, about the 'spot'- i know it saddens u when ppl made joke about it. dont bother. the mole buat kamu nampak sweet :D

so, happy blogging!
i'm looking forward for a new post frm u!
kite akan slalu menjenguk and menyebok kat blog kamu.
tee hee.

XD

bella said...

kak wa! kak wa!
bile nk buat blog?!
haha, for others it might be sweet tp bagi ku masin.. ;p
tq yep!
sile la singgah slalu~
huhuhu...

Anonymous said...

hee heee.
taknak buat blog.
tidak kepandaian.

happy hols!
xD