Tuesday, November 18, 2008

hurrah!

today's post sets me in a good mood! kind of.
after 1 year of hiatus, i've finally cleaned up my room!! yippee!!
well, 1 year is kind of over the top but that's me..!
the exaggerate girl. haha.
eventhough i'm in a good mood that my room finally looks like a bedroom and not a dump, i had to clean it alone.
my sister(s) are a no-show.
so, i had to scrub every nooks and crannies myself.
that's why i'm still in a good mood since it looks (almost) perfect and i did it alone.
huzzah!
it feels like i had just finished with my final project.
no boulders on my shoulders. (haha! it rhymes!)
so anyway, that was the good news and the bad news is that my body is kind of itchy after i swam across the dust-sea.
crap.

my mom filled every part of my jpa's borang perjanjian today.
what's left is the died-stamp! (setem mati)
can't wait for her to send it off to jpa!
then i'm just gonna wait for the money! haha.
eventhough the money makes my eyes goes "ching!", i have to save it for the trip we're suppose to have in 3rd sem 2nd year.
dang! i want new clothes and food, food, food! XD

10 comments:

Mardhiah said...

yey~~
kiter berdue mmg 'rajin' mngms bilik
hhahaha :P

bella said...

haha, nape ko nk gak my shine of light neh?! XP

Mardhiah said...

shine of light?
dh mlm dh ni...
turn off the light n go to sleep~
:P

[tak mmhami mksd kamu actually..huu]

R4FID said...

camne la agaknye sebelum kemas ye.....

bella said...

@mar: haha, dun worry mar.. aku pon x phm.. XP

@rafid: hahahaha!! ko xnk tau weh... ko ble pengsan nnt.. lagipon nnt ko marah aku n ckp "ape nyer anak dare la ni".. ohok3... X)

faragadisbiasa said...

aku de cdgan..
next time s sape2 nak kemas bilik, kene amik gambar before n after.n then upload kat blog..
then baru laa ley comment!
miahahaha

bella said...

xmo! malu sgt ngan bilik aku! XD

donad said...

ini ialah dare cik bebe
kui3 ;D

Anonymous said...

when i read ur post, buat rase serba salah nak beli slr.
T__T
uwaaaa!!!

bella said...

hahaha!!
jgn la begitu..
if u've been saving money for slr kak wa, just buy it...
you can think of how to save the money for the trip later...
and you'll be using ur slr on the trip anyway!
so, that's a plus.. =]