Monday, November 17, 2008

where's my mood?!

unfortunately, i'm in no mood to write anything today...
no idea either...
haish, don't tell me i have writer's blog so early in my blogging days...
dang! i need to step my game up!
farah has so much to say...
jealous2.
let me cool my brain aite people?!
i'm sorry i can't fulfill my promise of one post per day...
sorry i let you down...
huuu...
but at least i'm posting this crappy and emotional one now.. ;p

just got some bad news from someone..
lagi la xde mood neh..
adoyai~

5 comments:

Mardhiah said...

bad news 4rm sm1?
ape terjadi? 0_o

dun wori bellaa-chaaaan~
its the holidays~
nothing much y leh cite..

nnt kite bt 'family' outing ngn bapak n siblings kite yer
n u can write about it

wiii~~

(ehem2...jom p bkt chy seri alam!^_^)

donad said...

ahah!
mcm best
jom2.asal ade transport,buleh jerrr kann? :)

bella said...

haha, nad tgh hint2 tu mar.. ;p
nk g bole aje.. :D

Mardhiah said...

sile sediekn tmbg rm5 u tmbg pergi balik yer~~

tq :P

faragadisbiasa said...

haha!"farah has so much to say" eh??
banyaklah kamu!
tp fara kan mmg seorg yg full of stories!
bak kate aku "everyday is a new day!"^.^