Tuesday, November 25, 2008

let me sing for ya! ;D

Why do people back in the days write music other than as an entertainment?! How did it all start?! And a few of the writers we had is either deaf or blind or possibly both. So, how exactly do they make such a piece that is so beautiful and enchanting?! This is kind of intriguing don’t you think?! Tell me if you have the answer. =]

For starters, I think music and lyrics are created because people have a hard time in explaining and expressing themselves. So, why not sing?! :D let’s say if a couple is having a fight and neither the girl nor the boy know how to sooth each other’s feelings. Then, the guy will call the girlfriend up and sing or play a romantic track and the girl will swoon and everything will go back to normal! Heh, I hate these cheesy stuffs. Don’t get me wrong. It is sweet and romantic yada yada yada but if you can’t make things right on your own, it’s kind of pathetic you have to resort to music. You have to let go of your ego once in a while kan?! BUT if you’re having a date or some sort and you play romantic music, it IS romantic. Period. Even though I don’t have much experience in loving the opposite sex, I think this is what most people will agree to. =]

And so, our music quest continues on. As I said before, music expresses our inner feelings that we can’t show to others. For when you’re angry, there’s hardcore. For when you’re in love, there are a lot of songs for that nowadays. For when you’re having a crush, cutesy songs are the right choice. For when you’re feeling down, there’s a lot emotional ballad songs. Uh, there’s a lot of “for when” so I think you catch my drift here. ;) What is YOUR genre for the time being?! I’m feeling confused now so is there any song that can express me?! :D

I LOVE music coz it helps to calm me down a lot. When I’m down or angry or mad or lost my mood, music is the best cure. Not laughter as everyone keeps saying. That’s because I rarely share my ‘downs’ with my friend so they don’t know what the hell is wrong with me. Haha, that’s kind of my habit since I didn’t want to burden them with my problems. They have their own to think about. But if there’s something needed to be talked about, I will surely tell them. =]

Ugh, this post is kind of showing my emotional side so do forgive me. -_-;;

Good news! I just bought new shoes. Haha, sneakers might be the correct term. I gotta start learning wearing shoes outside since women’s feet are their aurah(haha, ttbe alim plak ;p). It’s obviously black in colour since it can match with every clothes that I have. And I will wear them to class next sem. Can’t wait! XD

More good news! I'll be watching Twilight this thursday at One Utama!! Can't wait!! XD (while wearing my new shoes. ahax!)

Bad news! My family was planning on having a vacation in Langkawi since both of my parents have work to do there. Then my dad(or his boss) has to ruin it by saying “boss tak kasik cuti lame2 sangat”. Damn it! I was getting worked up for it too! Now, my holidays will be purely spent at home. Darn.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

bile2 mase hg nak suh aku nyanyi tuk hg, datang je bilik aku.. xpun call je..
Cakap nak lagu ape. Pusara dilebuh raya, tragedi oktober, bernafas dalam lumpur, biru mate hitamku...sume boleh.. huhu...

bella said...

hahaha!
okeng!
jgn nyesal r..
kang ari2 aku mnx ko nyanyi tok aku.. ;p